Saturday, November 08, 2003

Dear Diary- Show SUNDAY 11/9!

Dear Diary,
England was sooooo cool but we're really happy to be back in America.
We're celebrating our return with a free show SUNDAY night!

My Mom's gonna be there! ....and if she knew we use swear words we'd be in MAJOR TROUBLE. Oh my god, I really hope I don't accidentally swear in front of her. Maybe if I write down all the swears I know here, I'll get it out of my system.  Ready, diary? f*cksh*tc*nt*ssh*l*p*n*sb*tchd*mn*n*sv*g*n*r**r*nd*d**rh**

Thanks, I think that's totally gonna work.

Bye for now!
love,
Anne & Sydney
The Hazzards
www.hazzards.com


URBAN VAUDVILLE
Sunday, Nov 9
10pm
Elmo's
7th Ave (bet 19th & 20th)
free!

Other Acts:
Scott the Blue Bunny
Ladyfinger from the Glamazons
Jodi Wasserman
....and many more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home