Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Its about that time again, Blog...

We're leaving for San Francisco tomorrow! I have yet to put a piece of clothing (or novelty instrument) in any sort of bag or suitcase and its very late. I'm starting to think I shouldn't have watched all those episodes of Pimp My Ride.

I guess whats holding me up the most is a) my laundry's still drying and b) I can't quite wrap my head around a way to transport my casio sk1 safely to California. I might just have to bring a really big bag and just swaddle it in lots of clothes. Yeah, that's it. I'll swaddle it. I'm glad we worked it out, blog. Thanks for being there.

Ok, its time to get the packing party started. It's either that time or the time to check my email again.

See you on the West Coast!
love,
Anne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home