Saturday, October 25, 2003

The Hazzards Overseas!

It's almost time for Sydney and I to get on the plane!

I'm ignoring packing the rest of my things (tiaras- check, pink legwarmers- check, tambourine- check....) I'd much rather spend my time talking to You on the internet.
Hi, You!!

We'll try our best to keep this blog updated with tales of our crazy London adventure....but from the looks of our itinerary, it might be too hectic to get to a computer. Awesome! (crazy!) No matter what, we will be spilling the beans to you at some point. All of them.

I forgot where you live, You. Is it London? If so, Let's hang out! Let's meet at the BETSEY TROTWOOD on TUESDAY, 10/28 around 9ish. We'll sing you some songs and tell you some weird stories. It'll be awesome.

Here are the details:
The Hazzards (and special guests?)
LIVE @ The Betsey Trotwood
56 Farringdon Road
LONDON!
9PM
FREE

Look here for more info and tube directions: www.plumpromotions.co.uk

Our friend KEN KLEIBER (www.thatskentertainement.com) has decided to join us for a couple days. Hooray! He's flying out immediately after an interview with Samantha Fox. That kid is Fancy!! We're psyched he's coming.

Ok, You. It's time for me to get back to business.
Folding is hard work.

Wish us luck in London!

...and have a Happy Halloween.
Be extra spooky for us.

love,
Anne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home