Friday, March 26, 2004

Other Things The Hazzards Do

We've been doing lots of fun stuff lately. I just finished costuming the new play "A Thought about Raya" starring Hannah Bos and Paul Thureen (our amazing harp player!), and directed by Oliver Butler (also known as "Anne's Meathead"). It opens this week and runs all month. I don't think I can explain what the play is about, but I can tell you that I had to make a special pocket for Paul to keep a pickle in.

We're also going to be in a circus. We don't play music in the show, but we do a bunch of other silly stuff. I do some really mean 4-squaring. I hear Anne gets sliced up in a sword box. Actually, I don't know what Anne does, because she's in the other half of the cast and we don't get to see what they do until next week. I can't wait to see the sexy sword box.

We got to go to the Instinct Magazine party last week (check us out in their "Fluffer" section), where they had plenty of girl beer and an all boy fashion show. I can't remember what the clothes looked like--but I do remember all the model boys wearing eyeliner. Too bad Robbie Daw didn't make it to NY for the party. Everyone from Instict Magazine was awesome.

I've also been very busy with a nasty cough, but you don't want to know about that.

I hope you are having fun, too.

Love,
Sydney

1 Comments:

Anonymous Adam said...

Wow! you have a lot of energy & I am happy for you. Take care xD

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home