Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Electric?

Dear Blog,

I need your advice. I want an electric ukulele hella bad, but they're sooooo expensive. I've been trying to buy ones on ebay, but it turns out that I'm really bad at ebay. I got up early on Sunday morning, just in time to lose this one. It's the fourth one I've lost--so far. If only I knew how "buy it now" worked a week ago, it would be already on its way to me.

All the ones on ebay right now are either sucky or ugly (no offense). Maybe there'll be some better ones up eventually. . . . But when?

I can buy this one from the internet. It's even more expensive, but it's also RAD. And it would sound amazing plugged into metal-zone. And how am I supposed to be a serious ukulele pop-star without a serious ukulele? But man, it's expensive. But it's so cool.

This is really complicated, Blog. What should I do?

Love,
Sydney

P.S. Don't forget to come to our Chicago show, if you live in Chicago!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Hazzards,
It's Rebecca from Triplette in Chi-town. We love your album and *so* enjoyed your show here in our fair city.
As an ebay addict myself, I recommend using auctionsniper.com to better prevent losing out on long-coveted items.
Good luck!

12:53 PM  
Blogger The Hazzards said...

That is some good advice, Rebecca. I had no idea. No wonder I've been getting sniped! Maybe next time I see you, I'll have won something.

You girls are funny & cute!

Love,
Sydney

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, very interesting!

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home