Wednesday, June 23, 2004

So Gay! So Fun!

Hi Blog!
Thought you should know, last night was so fun! Big ups to everyone who performed, they were all seriously great! (...Sydney and I may have split an $8 bottle of Pinot Grigio, but it has nothing to do with our glowing review...nothing!)

Chris Hampton did an awesome job curating the event. A special thanks to her for inviting us *and* for being one of the first to blog about our video way back in the day. I think she might have gotten our party started right and quickly.
Thanks, Chris!
love,
Anne

ps: Dan Rhatigan is cute and Sydney's secret brother! For real!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You girls totally rocked! I'll send you hate mail any time you want!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Nichelle said...

You girls kick ass. The keyboard is the coolest. I so want one for Christmas!

5:00 PM  
Blogger The Hazzards said...

Cute! My mom/Santa gave me that keyboard in 1987! It's a Casio SK1...there are tons on ebay!

5:12 PM  
Blogger bob said...

Loved you, loved your hate mail, loved the performance. Love love love.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home