Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Silly Love Songs

Dave Ratzlow recorded our very first tracks so long ago in Anne's bedroom in Queens. He brought some kind of machine he bought on ebay and a microphone in his backpack. The walls were thin and there might not have been actual doors between the bedrooms. We had to make Blair turn off his Madonna so we could record (I swear he was listenting to Vogue). I believe we recorded Gay Boyfriend, Magic Ukulele and something else I can't remember.

Dave's been working on his own album and we've been dying to hear it for what seems like forever. Now it's finally done. Silly Love Songs! Rumor is that some of the songs have like 40 tracks on them. Wow! The Hazzards play ukulele on his song At The Zoo, which you can listen to on his site. Dave is nice and awesome. We love him. Also, he is friends with a lot of really beautiful women.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ratzlow said...

Thanks for the plug and thanks for helping me out. The other song we recorded way back then was "I Can Hear My Roommating Having S#x."

11:53 PM  
Blogger The Hazzards said...

Oh, yeah. Totally. Ratzlow=AWESOME!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home