Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ringtones!

OMG, guess what! We wrote some ringtones and you can download them from Comedy Central.

I found three of them so far...
So Rich
So Sexy
No ID

There are surely more ringtones to come, as we recorded a ton of them. I'm especially looking forward to Drunk Dialin', USA (Talk on Your Phone and Drive), and Knock-Knock. I can't wait until they get my carrier up. I've GOT to get these on my phone! Seriously.

Love,
Sydney

PS - Whenever Anne emails me about ringtones, her spell check suggests she change it to "ringbones". What the eff is a ringbone?

2 Comments:

Blogger The Hazzards said...

I just found another ringtone . . . Space!

It may be our strangest ringtone. We wrote alternate lyrics to this one about work, but the guys at Comedy Central insisted that they like the Space version better. So there you have it.

Love,
Sydney

10:17 AM  
Blogger The Hazzards said...

OMG, it's a ringtone bonanza!

Dancing

Punk Rock

Ring

So Popular

Outside

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home