Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Portland, Oregon

Dear Blog,

Confirmed, we are booked in Portland, Oregon. We'll be playing at the Fez Ballroom on April 27th. You should come, it's gonna be really sweet.

Thursday, April 27th, 2006
Fez Ballroom
316 SW 11th
Portland, OR 97205
9pm
$5
with Radio Vision


We also want play in Olympia or Seattle really bad. Do you have any secrets hints for getting us booked there, blog?

I just realized that Mount St. Helens is totally near-ish to Portland. I really, really want to take a trip there. I was seriously obsessed with it when I was 3 years old and it exploded. Seriously. You can check it out for yourself on the Volcano Cam.

See you in Portland!

Love,
Sydney

UPDATE: OMG! Mount St. Helens is currently closed to climbing. Due to volcanic activity! Dang, I love this volcano!! "Agency officials are evaluating the status of the eruption and, if volcanic activity permits, will reopen climbing in the future."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home