Monday, June 19, 2006

Hot Dogs and Pillsbury Grands!

Dear Blog,

Last night Anne dared me to write a song about my dinner: gigantic pigs-in-a-blanket, made with hot dogs and Pillsbury Grands, and secretly stuffed with a piece of cheddar cheese.

They were delicious! And I did write a song about it!!

I was going to write down my favorite lines from the song for you, Blog, but I'll be honest, the song doesn't make a whole lot of sense. You don't believe me? Here's a little excerpt for you:
"Why do you hate freedom? Why do you hate me? Are you mad that I ate all the Grands, and you ate frozen peas?"
Looking back at the song, there's not a lot that really makes sense out of context. And lyrics always look dumber written down than they sound when you sing them. Songwriting is a mystery!

Get psyched for this weird song! I'm hoping it makes the cut (and that I can learn it in time) for our Make Out Party this week, because you may never hear it again.

Our Wednesday Night Make Out Party at Galapagos is going to be "very special" this month. Ben Lerman & Pathfire are playing. And we're playing with the ORIGINAL HAZZARDS LINE-UP! (That is: Anne & Sydney, old style.) We're playing a full ring-tone (um, I mean 'micro-songs') set, plus rarely-heard, never-heard, and never-again-to-be-heard songs. What a treat! It is going to be crazy, weird, and fun. And there'll never be another show like it!!

Yup.

Love,
Sydney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home